We are looking for Business Developers from the Europe & United States who are interested in accepting challenges and doing wonders. The candidate will be responsible for dealing with new customers, collaborating with executives on business strategy to determine objectives and maximising business reach and potential. You will be part of the sales cycle, coordinating pre-sales and other specialist resources as needed. Work with the lead pre-sales resource to ensure professional engagement with the prospect to fully understand their requirements, deliver quality proposals via emails/calls that emphasise Shufti Pro’s significance in the market.
- Explaining software products to customers
- Convey resolutions to customer issues
- Coordinating with the technical team and potential customers
- Providing the first-level contact to customers
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills, Face to Face communication and Presentation.
- Appealing writing skills
- Business intelligence skills and ability to produce quality sales.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in sales, business development.
- Minimum availability required 20 Hours a week
- Knowledge about Fintech Industry would be a plus
- Experience onboarding and distributing SAAS based products via a multi-channel strategy i.e. internal sales channel, and direct sales.
- MBA Business or Marketing