We are looking for experienced, talented and passionate Graphic Designer to join our creative team. This is a great opportunity for creative professionals looking to join a globally acclaimed company. We are looking for someone with a successful track record, a flair for creating digital designs and the ability to work on their own initiative and ideas as part of an enthusiastic team. You will be the part of a team responsible for interpreting the creative brief for our products and services to create some dynamic digital graphics and illustrations for the branding, website, marketing materials and social media platforms to promote the business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive the research of industry and competitors on UI/UX best practices
- Propose potential solutions to UI/UX challenges.
- Translate business requirements, complex data and concepts into intuitive user interaction designs.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Maintain, improve, and document UI/UX brand standards for all website properties.
- Extend brand standards to all new UI/UX design elements.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to various stakeholders.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working knowledge of illustrations designing for the brand.
- Knowledge of User Experience principles.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in graphic and UI/UX designing.
- Hands-on experience of Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, BSCS