We are looking for Digital Marketing Managers from Europe & United States who are interested in accepting challenges and doing wonders.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests. Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies. Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have at least three years experience in digital marketing of tech B2B companies.
- Proven experience of working with global enterprises.
- Capability to design and execute competitive marketing strategies.
- Proven result driven attitude.
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)