You will be joining the global Artificial intelligence company based in London United Kingdom To assist and support the Legal Team in advising the business on a wide variety of intellectual property law and compliance matters and supporting the top hierarchy. This role involves advising all parts of the business on current and emerging personal data and privacy compliance matters. It’s an exciting time to be undertaking the role given the Society’s ambitious digital agenda.
- Acting as an advisor on data protection matters (GDPR, DPA, PECR).
- Assist with the IP aspects of our alliance management efforts.
- Analyse freedom-to-operate issues with regard to new products and patents. Coordinate new patent filings and ongoing prosecution.
- Prior experience of Patent filings and prosecution along with ongoing transactions. Developing company policy and position on legal issues
- Researching, anticipating, and guarding companies against legal risks.
- Taking part in with intent to lead and ensure compliance with rules and regulations. Drafting and reviewing reports and other legal documents.
- Represent or assist the company in legal proceedings (trials etc.).
- 2 or more years of experience.
- 5 or more years of experience, for a Senior i.p advisor .
- Candidate should be UK or EU based
- Must have a valid license to practice in the UK or own country.
- As part of the application process, applicants can be asked to return a brief patent prosecution exercise.
15 to 20 per week.