About Shufti Pro:
Shufti Pro is an AI-powered digital identity verification solutions provider offering KYC, KYB, and AML services globally. It aims to create a secure and safe online marketplace devoid of identity theft and other fraudulent activities
We are looking for a technical support company or expert based in the Philippines to provide technical assistance and answer user questions. We are looking for a technical support representative who has an eye for detail and can see solutions to a problem. The person needs to be motivated, driven and hard working.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Customer Service Analysis – collect customer support requests and bugs and relay findings to the product and engineering teams to address these issues
- System Evaluation – evaluate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and completing work as expected by taking full responsibility
- Provide technical support for level 1 & 2 escalation issues via the helpdesk
- Give the Highest Priority to existing clients and make sure their bugs/concerns must get fixed by Tech Department on Highest Priority.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Research required information using available resources, manage and resolve customer complaints quickly
- Excellent Writing Skills, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Multi-tasking, Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Customer service orientation Requirements:
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Critical thinker and a quick learner with the ability to handle pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
- Natural self-starter and have the ability to fix problems
- Take Ownership of Technical Support Representative Engineer (TSRE)
- Should be comfortable with rotational shifts
- Programming & Technical education background
- Must be in the TSRE Department for at least last 5-7 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Computer Science Majors most preferred
- At least 5 to 7 Years of experience in TSRE.