Reporting to the Head of European Sales, this role is responsible for building pipeline, developing relationships with key decision makers, and executing on assigned revenue objectives, as well as, management of the team in Cyprus. This position applies competitive assessments, develops teaming and solution strategies for consumers interested in KYC, KYB KYI and AML solutions. In this role you will work cross-functionally within all areas of the business including executive management, marketing and operational teams to balance resource priorities and ensure continual, consistent progress through though the customer lifecycle journey.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build pipeline and deliver on assigned annual revenue plan
- Develops and executes strategic and tactical plans for the pursuit and successful capture of key opportunities of commercial Identity Verification opportunities.
- Execute capture plans for enterprise opportunities and provide all required reports and HubSpot updates in a timely and professional manner
- Provide timely updates and maintain current account profiles for all customer contacts and provide any changes in account strategies, tactics or customer satisfaction issues.
- Conducts regular meetings with the marketing team, stimulating cross organizational leverage, common communication, and messaging success in the region
- Experience selling software in the Identity Management space. Special consideration for having sold Identity Verification, Identity Fraud, or Identity Risk management solutions to Fintech, Healthcare, Insurance, e-commerce, Gaming and Payments verticals.
- Experience selling to large commercial enterprise accounts
- A track record of forecast accuracy +- 20% with a demonstratable strategy and ability to build a 3-4x pipeline.
- Clear understanding of managing a prospect through the entire customer lifecycle
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via written or oral communication channels to customers, key stakeholders, and all levels of management
- Ability to be creative, take initiative, with a commitment to a ‘speed wins’ philosophy
- Able to effectively develop strategic business objectives and influence others
- Must be highly collaborative, and be able to work collaboratively as part of a team, and as an individual contributor
- Must have a “count me in”, “solve it” attitude, and a value of “accountability” for the work, its quality and timeliness
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or a combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position.