Key benefits of consent verification
- Authenticate legitimate customers in real-time
- Safeguard businesses from high-risk transactions
- Protect against chargeback requests and friendly fraud
Shufti Pro screens consent messages within 15-60 seconds simplifying a complex verification process.
Documents required for biometric verification online
User’s selfie along with the display of a consent message (handwritten or printed note)
User’s selfie along with a specific document as required by the client (company documents, employee card, etc.)
How biometric consent verification is performed
End-users provide their consent with a consent note along with their selfie
End-users are asked to show their face to the camera holding client’s choice of document
Shufti Pro checks for liveness, unique message or predefined document template
Note: Client decides the unique message for consent as well as the type of document to be used.
Helping you serve customers with biometric identification
Businesses require robust biometric verification services
to ensure KYC procedures are fast and convenient.
- Identity theft causes $488 million losses in 2018
- Chargeback requests amount to $40 billion annually