Document verification suite by Shufti Pro can verify documents by validating front and backside of an ID
- It helps digitize your system and reduce manual labor
- It helps prevent fraud, charge-back, and ID theft
- It helps increase conversions and reduce drop-offs
How it works?
How it works?
User will display their ID in front of webcam
Shufti Pro will analyse the ID and capture information from it*
*User will add their credentials manually for template matching
ID analysis is performed by AI and HI
Captured information and the result is sent to the Client
Information and document verification
Validation of image on ID card against User’s selfie
- Check for Accuracy of Format
- Check for Authenticity of MRZ
- Detect crumpled/folded edges
- Check Photoshop | Tampering | Forgery
- Verify Hologram | Rainbow Print
- Detect Blurriness | Exposure
- Name | Surname
- Date of Birth
- Document Issue and Expiry Date
- Document Number
- MRZ or Bar Code
- Country of Origin
If Client wants to ascertain that a user belongs to a certain age group depending upon regulations then Shufti Pro will set a maximum and minimum DoB range to form an age bracket. During OCR, the scanned DoB is determined against this age bracket.
Shufti Pro can restrict countries which are allowed in Client’s system. Let's say you want to restrict Chinese citizens from participating in your token sale; then any Chinese originating ID document (whether DL, Passport, etc) will be automatically rejected by the system.
Name and DOB
Shufti Pro can verify aII data sent by end-user or Client. Name verification is performed by format (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name) based on document type that is presented. Similarly, DoB is also assessed. Clients can set level fuzziness; for partial or exact match of the information.