Modes of Verification
Identity verification Solution from Shufti Pro is basically available in 2 different modes. Each mode has its own benefits for Shufti Pro customers.
When a customer requests Shufti Pro to get identity credentials directly from end user for Selfie verification or KYC, its called On-site Verification.
- Selfie to be uploaded by end-user
- Uploading Document for verification
- User provides consent to our T&Cs
- Presence of Phone cam/webcam is must
When a customer directly provides Shufti Pro with verifiable data/credentials for Identity verification, its called Off-site verification.
- No interaction with end-user required
- Data received via pre-defined parameters
- AML screening performed Off-site
- Data size limits (e.g. 16 MB max)